Harness your own dream
What type of Ownership suits me?
All budgets can be catered for, from solo ownership of an entire horse, to small percentages of multiple horses via syndication.
There is the option to buy a horse, or lease with terms. It’s just a matter of finding the right fit for you. There are ownership options all around New Zealand for all budgets!
What does Ownership involve?
The ownership journey allows you to be a part of the story, not just a sideline spectator.
Follow your horse’s progress from the training track to the racetrack. You’ll experience the thrill of seeing your own horse compete knowing you’re a part of it - regardless of the size of your share.
Some Harness Racing clubs also offer various owner initiatives at race meetings throughout the year, rewarding owners who race with them.
And of course should your horse win you’ll have the opportunity to get your photograph in the Winner’s Circle!
Do I need experience to own a horse?
Harness Racing ownership is an easy and affordable form of ownership that is open to everyone, regardless of your experience in the industry.
We will happily answer any questions you might have about the ownership process and help you find the right option for you.
Syndicates are also a great way to start out in ownership, sharing the cost and experience with a larger group of people.
With the option to increase investment in future should you wish to.
Why become an owner?
- Excitement - The thrill of watching your very own horse compete can not be rivaled!
- The Personal Touch - Get to know your own horse and what makes them tick. Become a part of the story.
- Social - You’ll meet people from all walks of life, who share the same passion and excitement as you.
- Travel - Follow your horse as they race on metropolitan and country tracks.
- Affordable - It doesn’t cost the earth to be a part of it! Some syndicates offer small monthly payment options, now with more affordable syndicate options than ever!
Want to find out more, email [email protected]