Online Licence Renewals now due
Online Licence Renewals for the 2022/23 licensing season 1 Aug 2022 – 31 July 2023 are now open(due date 30 June 2022)
You can renew your licence online via your My HRNZ login on the HRNZ website or on the HRNZ Infohorse App on your mobile phone, download from the App Store or Play Store.
If you would like help registering for My HRNZ please contact Maria Harris, details below.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please use the forgot password option.
Colours are also due for renewal for the next three years to 31 July 2025 and can be renewed online at the same time as your licence.
Youth Subsidy 30 years and younger
HRNZ is providing a subsidy and no licence fees are required to be paid if you are 30 years and younger provided your application is completed online by 30 June 2022.
Payment can be made by credit card, from your bank account or by invoice.
Payment by invoice
- For Trainers and Drivers there is an option to pay by invoice so that the licence fee is not required upfront.
- The invoice is then paid via an attachment to your trainer or driver fees paid by HRNZ each fortnight.
- The stakes payment must be due to you as an individual to be applied to your licence fees invoice.
- If you choose to pay by invoice please be aware that the deductions will begin from the next centralised stakes payment run on 15 June.
- The invoice must be paid in full before 31 July for your licence to be renewed. You will not be able to nominate horses or be entered as a driver for race meetings in the 2023 season unless this invoice is fully paid.
Drivers Medical Reports
Medical forms can be uploaded in the licence renewal programme, emailed, faxed or posted to HRNZ.
- All drivers 55-64yrs must supply a medical clearance prior to their licence being renewed. (click here for the form)
- All drivers 65yrs and over must supply a full medical clearance prior to their licence being renewed. (click here for the Full Medical form and here for a list of our recommended Doctors).
All sulkies used at Workout, Trial and Race meetings must be registered and warranted with a legible number plate and White WOF tag attached. The current White WOF is valid until 31 January 2023. A new Blue WOF can be obtained anytime from 1 August onwards. (Contact details for WOF Inspectors can be found here).
Please note that your licence will not be renewed if there is any balance owing to HRNZ.
If you have any questions regarding your licence or require assistance, please contact the undersigned.
Harness Racing New Zealand
Ph 03-964-1200 ext 813 or dd 03-740-0953
Email [email protected]