Communications and Website Co-Ordinator
• Exciting opportunity in the racing industry
• Christchurch based
• Permanent – full time role
Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) exists to work with the stakeholders in our sport to promote and regulate a thriving and positive harness racing industry in New Zealand.
The key objective of this position is to manage the design and functionality of the HRNZ website along with communications activity and marketing which includes but is not limited to the collation and production of various publications.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Website administration – managing content and updates to site functionality as required
• Production – collate and produce annual publications e.g., Annual report
• Advertising on Website – Manage advertising on website and billing
• Events – assist in planning and running of HRNZ events as required
• Deliver work that is understood, explainable and reusable
• Actively participate in the development of the Marketing and Communications Strategy
What will you need to succeed in this role?
• The ideal candidate will have a creative flair and be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite especially:
• Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft products (including Word and Excel)
• Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
• Demonstrate an ability to balance innovative and creative thinking with critical and objective analysis
• Experience in Racing Industry preferred although not necessary for this role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated to learn and master new technologies
• A team player
• An ability to organise tasks and manage time to consistently deliver in a timely way
For more information on the role, please contact Catherine McDonald on 027 241 0021
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to: [email protected]