Communications and Marketing Co-Ordinator - Short term contract
• Exciting opportunity in the racing industry
• Christchurch based
• Fixed term – full time role
Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) exists to work with the stakeholders in our sport to promote and regulate a thriving and positive harness racing industry in New Zealand.
We require an experienced person for short term cover for a parental leave role.
The key objective of this position is to be responsible for co-ordinating social media platforms and managing events / special projects.
This role does require some weekend/ night work at times including some race meetings.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Creating and managing content and campaigns on all social media platforms
• Manage content and updates to website as required
• Manage special projects/events including promotion, marketing, and communications
• Events – assist in planning and running of HRNZ events as required
• Deliver work that is understood, explainable and reusable
What will you need to succeed in this role?
• Strong knowledge and experience in the use of social media platforms to market our sport
• A creative flair and be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
• Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft products (including Word and Excel)
• Event coordination experience
• Experience in Racing Industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated to learn and master new technologies
• A team player
• An ability to organise tasks and manage time to consistently deliver in a timely way
• Ability to work varied hours
For more information on the role, please contact Catherine McDonald on 0272410021
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to: [email protected]