Things to remember before you go to workouts, trials or race meetings
1. Venues are operating under the Order and Direction issued under Alert Level Three and will continue to do so until we advise any changes. Work is continuing with NZTR and GRNZ on what, if any, changes will be applied. We are working with WorkSafe to ensure we understand exactly what we can and can’t do under Alert Level Two. It is very important to remember that all meetings are operating as a workplace with public (including owners) excluded.
2. Those licence holders who are aged 70-years or older are now allowed to go on course, however as with all other attendees you must not attend any meetings if feeling unwell or suffering any respiratory issues.
3. The health questionnaire is still required to be completed at the screening area as you enter the venue. Filling this in and bringing it with you will result in speeding up your entry to the course. It also assists with not sharing pens etc. at the screening area.
4. Only essential staff should attend meetings. You should bring the smallest number of people with you to assist with the horses you have entered.
5. You and your staff should remain in your own bubble group. Do not assist other trainers with their horses unless this can be done in a way that meets social distancing and sanitising requirements.
6. Stay safe. Use common sense. Be kind to those carrying out their duties as everyone is doing their very best in a difficult situation.
7. Please contact Darrin Williams if you have any questions on any of the above.