Methven Trotting Club
The Methven Club would like to make all aware that at their meeting this Sunday conditions will be similar to recent Addington meetings that is:
- No betting facility on course.
- No alcohol sold on course.
- Owners and trainers will be required to sign in or use their phones to do so.
- No general public allowed on course.
- Committee staff will direct owners where to park (that will not be at track fence except in the case of paraplegics)
There will be food (sandwiches, tea and fast food) courtesy of our sponsor The Brown Pub available, and for trainers and drivers in the drivers room courtesy of our sponsor The Akaroa Fish and Chip shop.
Trainers and owners who would like to bet are asked to bet prior to the meeting or by phone (coverage available on course)
T.A.B. facilities also available at nearby Brown Pub Methven. Video's from last weekend’s Methven trials available on HRNZ website here.
The Methven Club would like to sincerely apologise to all who are inconvenienced especially sponsors and our loyal normal patrons but as they will be aware it is beyond our control.