COVID-19 Corona Virus update

HRNZ is acutely aware of the fast-moving situation, in New Zealand and around the world, regarding COVID-19 Corona Virus.

As you will all have seen things have evolved markedly in the past few days and we expect this to continue to be the case. While New Zealand has been fortunate to, at the time of writing, have only five confirmed cases, we have also seen this week the tightening on travel restrictions and a number of public events cancelled.

We are consulting closely and frequently with RITA, NZTR and GRNZ on what, if anything, this situation may mean for our clubs and licensees. We expect to be in a position by the middle of next week to provide an update. We will of course be working with the government to understand their position and expectations in terms of the running of public events.

Below are the latest guidelines from the Ministry of Health regarding:

< BACK TO ALL

Related Category News

14 October 2021

HRNZ commercial float operators

To assist trainers, breeders or owners in moving horses between Alert Levels here's a list of HRNZ (pending approval) commercial float operators

More
7 September 2021

HRNZ Order and Direction - Alert Level 2

"Delta" Alert Level 2 will see some changes to how race meetings are held. . .

More