Online Licence Renewals - 2021/22 season
Online Licence Renewals for the 2021/22 season are now open
(due date 30 June 2021)
Renew your licence online via your My HRNZ login on the HRNZ website or on the HRNZ Infohorse App on your mobile phone.
- Payment can be made by credit card, from your bank account or by invoice.
- Payment by invoice.
- For Trainers and Drivers there is an option to pay by invoice so that the licence fee is not required upfront.
- The invoice is then paid via an attachment to your trainer or driver fees paid by HRNZ each fortnight.
- If you choose to pay by invoice please be aware that the deductions will begin from the centralised stakes payment run on 16 June 2021.
- The invoice must be paid in full before 31 July for your licence to be renewed. You will not be able to nominate horses or be entered as a driver for race meetings in the 2022 season unless this invoice is fully paid.
Youth Subsidy 30 years and younger
TAB NZ is providing a subsidy and no licence fees are required to be paid if you are 30 years and younger provided your application is completed online by 30 June 2021.
Drivers Medical Reports
Medical forms can be uploaded in the licence renewal programme, emailed, faxed or posted to HRNZ.
- All drivers 55-64yrs must supply a medical clearance prior to their licence being renewed. (click here for the form)
- All drivers 65yrs and over must supply a full medical clearance prior to their licence being renewed. (click here for the Full Medical form)
All sulkies used at Workout, Trial and Race meetings must be registered and warranted with a legible number plate and White WOF tag attached. The current White WOF is valid until 31 January 2023. (Contact details for WOF Inspectors can be found here)
Please note that your licence will not be renewed if there is any balance owing to HRNZ.
Trainer licences that are not renewed on 1 August 2021
A trainer who does not apply to renew their licence and becomes unlicensed on 1 August 2021 is subject to a 28 day stand down before being eligible to start any horses they train at Workouts, Trials or Race meetings or must pay an ante date fee of $115 in addition to the full renewal fee (Rule 323).
If you have any questions or require further assistance with My HRNZ, please contact:
Maria Harris, Licensing Secretary