Harness Racing Quiz | Day 4 - Answers
1. Who ran second and third behind No Response’s epic Interdominion Trotters final in 1979?
A. Pointer Hanover/Josephus
B. Albey Logan/Silken
C. Scotch tar/About now
Answer: B - Albey Logan/Silken
2. Which father-son training combination have the same Christian names just in reverse order?
A. Robert and John Dunn
B. John and Joshua Dickie
C. Graham and Paul Court
Answer: A - The Dunns, Robert John Dunn and John Robert Dunn.
3. Which Ray Green-trained pacer won the 2012 Auckland Cup?
A. Sir Lincoln
B. Fort Lincoln
C. Rocknroll Lincoln
Answer: A Sir Lincoln, Fort Lincoln won the 2011 Karaka Million 2YO.
4. How many horses have won the Interdominion Pacing Final more than once this century?
Answer: B (Black A Fake 4 times, Im Themightyquinn three times and Beautide twice)
5. In the late 1980s Roydon Reign broke the NZ record at the yearling sales. What was the price?
Answer B: The filly’s breeding was Smooth Fella-Roydon Dream.