Harness Racing Quiz - Day 2 - ANSWERS
Harness Racing Quiz - Day 2 - Answers
1. Bettor’s Delight’s ability as a stallion is well-known but how many wins did he have on the track?
Answer: B - 15 (from 26 starts and $US2.5m in stakes)
2. Paying $1.10 by what margin did Auckland Reactor win the 2009 Messenger?
A. A neck
B. A length
C. 3 lengths
Answer: A - a neck (from Ohoka Dallas and All Tiger).
3. Who drove Honkin Vision to 14 of his 16 wins?
A. Henry Skinner
B. Denis Nyhan
C. Kirk Larsen
Answer: A - Henry Skinner, 16 wins from 43 starts.
4. What are the categories at the Harness Jewels?
A. Diamond, Topaz, Sapphire
B. Turquoise, Ruby, Amethyst
C. Diamond, Emerald, Ruby
Answer: C. Diamond, Emerald, Ruby. Diamonds for fillies/mares, Emerald for colts/geldings, and Ruby for trotters.
5. With Blair Orange currently on 1999 winners, how many NZ drivers have had more than 2000?
Answer: B. 6 (Herlihy, McKendry, May, D.Butcher, D.Dunn, C.DeFilippi)