Wyndham – Sunday 4th February
- 04 February 2018
Meeting: Wyndham Harness Racing Club Inc – Sunday 4th February
Form Analyst: Andrew Fitzgerald
Track Distance: 1498m Surface: All Weather
Race 4: (5) Toby O’Gara
Race 8: (1) Henry Hubert
Best Value Bet
Race 11: (3) Duke Of Wellington
Early Quaddie R2-5
Late Quaddie R8-11
Selections: (10) Picketts Ridge, (7) Glendhu Gem, (9) Nottingham K Two, (4) Majestic Lavros
Suggested bet: (10) Picketts Ridge - Eachway
Comments: (10) Picketts Ridge is in cracking form lately and looks a leading chance in here with manners.
(7) Glendhu Gem is a well related trotter on debut, tote watch but going well at the workouts.
(9) Nottingham K Two will pick up a maiden victory soon enough with the recent form
(4) Majestic Lavros is letting himself down with manners, has the ability if he was to trot the trip.
Selections: (4) Razcal Alley, (5) Shindal, (13) Broadway Banner, (2) Vintage Rose
Comments: (4) Razcal Alley brings good form into this race and drawl well, tough to roll.
(5) Shindal gets the addition of the sliding blinds on which could spark that extra out of him, eachway claims in this.
(13) Broadway Banner has drawn average but going well in nicer fields then this.
(2) Vintage Rose drawn well and going nice enough of late, claims here.
Selections: (12) Son Of Brahma, (5) Nightmarch, (4) Ellnbac, (1) Canardly Remember
Suggested bet: (12) Son Of Brahma - Eachway
Comments: (12) Son Of Brahma caught the eye storming home last start, drawn the back row but leading driver Blair Orange sticks with him – hard to beat.
(5) Nightmarch continues to put in super runs without winning, another solid place bet here.
(4) Ellnbac had to do plenty of work last start but still run a strong race for second, drawn better this time, place claims again.
(1) Canardly Remember gets his best draw in a while, going well without much luck, leading hope from the barrier draw.
Selections: (5) Toby O’Gara
Suggested bet: (5) Toby O’Gara - Win
Comments: (5) Toby O’Gara bolted in at the workouts last week, drawn well and looks tough to beat.
Others with a leading chance behind Toby O’Gara is (9) Shelby Bromac, (1) Vera’s Delight, (11) Chinook Winds & (4) Big Smoke
Selections: (8) Feel The Money
Suggested bet: (8) Feel The Money
Comments: The Robert Dunn trained (8) Feel The Money appears to be the toughest to beat here, a handy maiden winner at Nelson and she followed that up by showing off her speed when sneaking along the pegs to just miss making it two from two. Drawn wide here but she looks the toughest to beat here.
(2) Grace Burns, (11) Jody Direen, (12) Delight My Soul – are must have in your multiples and could upset with the right run in transit.
Selections: (4) Thisexcusebetterbeit, (3) High Line, (8) Zenola’s Art, (11) Ideal Legs
Suggested bet: Boxed Quinella
Comments: (4) Thisexcusebetterbeit made a solid start to the career with a strong second, Blair Orange jumps back in the gig from a handy barrier, leading chance.
(3) High Line continues to find one better in recent starts, drawn well and another chance here.
(8) Zenola’s Art is on debut here and drawn well, going along well at the trials and workouts, place claims from the draw.
(11) Ideal Legs did well last start behind a couple, tough from the unruly but can finish in the top four here.
Selections: (3) War Admiral, (4) Ash, (10) Without Doubt
Suggested bet: Boxed Quinella
Comments: (3) War Admiral couldn’t find his favoured front running roll last week and blew apart, he either trots and wins or gallops, tough to win with manners.
(4) Ash won with plenty in hand last start, can handle this step up in class.
(10) Without Doubt made a big impression on debut, can handy this class and win again.
Selections: (1) Henry Hubert, (3) Vin Scully
Suggested bet: (1) Henry Hubert
Comments: The Nugget final sees tow handy 3yo’s doing battle here.
(1) Henry Hubert did plenty wrong last start from this barrier draw but was huge to finish as close as he did, nicer track here and he can leave the gate cleanly, hard to beat with his manners.
(3) Vin Scully made a big impression last start and has been labelled by many as Southland’s best 3yo; Brad Williamson sticks with him and looks the only danger to Henry Hubert.
Selections: (4) Southbound Train, (3) Bettor Enforce, (2) Tuapeka Trick
Suggested bet: (4) Southbound Train
Comments: (4) Southbound Train has drawn well here and going well in tougher fields, could sneak under the radar here.
Put a line through the last start run of (3) Bettor Enforce, form prior was solid and looks tough to beat here.
(2) Tuapeka Trick disappointed last start but worked hard early, eachway claims with an easy trip.
Selections: (14) The Big Boss, (7) Shortys Mate, (2) Pass The Speights
Suggested bet: (14) The Big Boss - Eachway
Comments: (14) The Big Boss was unlucky last start and prior form was super, eachway claims here.
(7) Shortys Mate is in good form of late, drawn to be handy, claims.
(2) Pass The Speights was just beaten last start, ready to roll for this, leading chance.
Selections: (3) Duke Of Wellington, (6) Tact Maggie, (9) Jack’s Shadow
Suggested bet: (3) Duke Of Wellington - Eachway
Comments: (3) Duke Of Wellington was talked about prior to his debut and has been well backed in his two starts so far, drawn well for this and will be tough to run down.
(6) Tact Maggie is the talk horse of the meeting, setting the track alight at the trials, drawn wide but follow the money on the
(9) Jack’s Shadow could have traffic problems here but going well at workouts, Blair Orange in cart too so claims here.