Broker Support - Bloodstock
Combie Lockwood Broker Support - Bloodstock
- Leading commercial insurance broker
- Excellent career development opportunities for high achievers
- Combine your love of horses with your career!
At Crombie Lockwood success doesn’t just happen, we make it happen – for us, our customers and for the great people who work here. We’re always looking for new ways to do more and to be better, and that means hiring the best people. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an exceptional self-starter to join the Bloodstock division whose core service is providing insurance solutions to our partners within the equine industry.
You'll be undertaking all processing including new business, renewals, and endorsements, and providing administrative and technical support to Brokers together with being the pivotal point of contact for clients and underwriters while supporting the Bloodstock Manager.
Are you our next success story?
- Previous experience with eGlobal Database processing and Multi-client billing or alternatively, a quick learner with excellent computer skills capable of using the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience in developing great customer relationships
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workflow
- Pro-active and not afraid to take the initiative
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in general handling, riding and caring for horses in the equine industry would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the insurance industry preferred
In return, you will receive excellent learning and development opportunities and be able to be a part of a supportive, close-knit team. If you are looking for a career within a company that recognises, rewards and celebrates success, apply now!
Forward applications to:
MANAGER | BLOODSTOCK
+64 7 958 8633 | +64 21 859 216