- Drive Social Media Engagement
- Sponsorship, Advertising & Membership Focus
- Diverse & Varied Role
- Excellent working environment
Addington Raceway & Events Centre is the home of the iconic New Zealand Trotting Cup Day, Christchurch’s biggest social occasion. Our Business and Marketing Team are responsible for growing our racing and events centre revenue base and ensuring we retain our profile as New Zealand’s leading harness racing venue and Christchurch’s most successful events centre. We have an opportunity for a social media and marketing whiz to join our small, but highly talented team.
What are we looking for?
- Ideally 2+ years of marketing/business development experience.
- A deep understanding of how to use social media to engage with customers and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines & a strong work ethic.
- You will be proficient in the use of Illustrator and/or InDesign.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing (or similar).
What will you be doing?
- Leading our social media activity – daily.
- Working with the Business & Marketing Manager on sponsorship & advertising.
- Supporting the sales team to secure future events.
- In-house creative/collateral across the business.
- Engaging with our membership base.
- Creating and running promotions and competitions.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to take your next career step.
- Own the social media strategy & execution.
- A wide variety of interesting work.
- The best seat in the house on NZ Trotting Cup Day.
- Our commitment to your continued professional development.
- A competitive salary.
Applications close 28 February.