Canterbury Harness Awards
- 10 August 2017
The Canterbury Trotting Owners, the Canterbury Standardbred Breeders and the Canterbury Trainers and Drivers Associations, are delighted to be hosting the fourth Annual Canterbury Awards Dinner, which is again being sponsored by Woodlands Stud.
The event is being held in Silks Lounge at Addington Raceway on Saturday 09 September 2017.
Click here for more details on the Awards Dinner.
Canterbury Combined Awards Dinner Committee
Stallion Services Purchase by Tender
The Canterbury Combined Awards Dinner has two Woodlands Stud Services for purchase by Tender.
- Fastest 2yo in Standardbred history, paced 1.49 - Final Breeders Crown.
- Dominant Champion Aged pacer - 1.47.0
- Paced 1.48 miles or faster - 13 or more times on all the great tracks including The Meadowlands
- Banked $3,478,894 in career stakes
- 2017/18 Service Fee RRP – $6,000+GST.
PEGASUS SPUR ‘Trotting’s Mr Consistent’
- Sire of:
- Flying Isa – Australasia’s Fastest Trotter, t,1:53.2
- Speeding Spur – winner of 5 Group 1’s including Prydes Great Southern Star - $634,524
- Paramount Gee Gee – 2yo Colt of The Year 3yo Colt of The Year 4yo Entire of The Year
- 2017/18 Service Fee RRP – $3,000+GST.
Conditions of Tender:
All tenders submitted shall be plus GST.
The Canterbury Combined Awards Dinner Committee have the right to select any tender they so desire. They may decline all or any tender/s and their decision shall be final.
The successful purchaser will be advised within 3 working days and will immediately be issued with a tax invoice for a deposit of $250.00+GST with payment required within 21 days. This deposit will be deducted from the amount tendered in the tender. This deposit will be refunded if the mare fails to get in foal.
The Canterbury Combined Awards Dinner Committee will invoice the purchaser for the remaining amount submitted and accepted as the tender amount once the mare has a 42 day positive test, and payment of this tax invoice is due within 21 days.
The tender is for the ‘Service Fee’ only. All other farm charges apply and will be payable by the successful purchaser.
The successful purchaser will be required to complete and sign a Woodlands Stud Stallion Service Agreement. All the terms and conditions set out in this Stallion Service Agreement shall apply in full to the successful purchaser.
A live foal guarantee applies only if the conditions of the Woodlands Stud Stallion Service Agreement are complied with.
The closing date for tenders is Monday 28 August 2017 at 4.00 pm.