|Harness Racing Weekly Subscription (compulsory)||$160.00|
|Advanced Practical Time Trial Test||$57.50|
|Advanced Practical & Oral Test||$57.50|
|Rule Book (optional)||$34.50|
- No fee required for an extension from Novice to Full Amateur
- Advanced Practical Time Trial Test - On completion of 10 satisfactory drives with at least four drives in fields with a minimum of six runners & prior to issue of Full Amateur Licence
- Advanced Practical & Oral Test - On completion of two years as a Full Amateur and 30 Full Amateur drives with at least five wins and prior to issue of Advanced Amateur Licence
- Practical & Oral tests must be completed within three months. Except in exceptional circumstances, there will be no refund of fees paid if practical & oral test requirements are not completed within three months from the date the application is lodged to cover administration and field staff costs.
Rules & Regulations are available online here.
- Existing Licence Holders may hold a Trainer's Licence and/or a Trials Licence but must relinquish their Open, Graduation or Junior Licence status in order to hold an Amateur Licence.